ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: RALO Rooms

  • To: "Diane Schroeder" <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Re: RALO Rooms
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:50:45 +0000

Great News - many thanks.

On 17/11/06, Diane Schroeder <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi-we've got the RALO rooms sorted - we believe we can get two translator
booths in the room - with a u for 25 and some additional seating - screen
and projector.  This is room that ALAC can use from Saturday 2 Dec through
Thursday 7 December.  The room is called Buenos Aires.  We need to know by
Wednesday next week if you require Portguese translation for the RALO
sessions.  Thank you.

Diane Rae Schroeder
General Manager, Conferences, Administration & Finance
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
United States