ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: SP Agenda

  • To: "Annette Muehlberg" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Re: SP Agenda
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:04:46 +0000

Haven't heard back from Kurt yet, or the Ombudsman, though I
understand that Kurt's schedule is very full during SP - he does have
the two options we identified for dates/times.

Secondly: for the Thursday meeting, please make a slot from 15:00 -
15:30 to review the new ICT architecture we discussed on the
teleconference, and from 15:30-16:30 for the interactive WebInar with
MemberClicks. I will provide a document for the meeting (actually
early next week) summarising the ICT architecture which can then be
included as a public document in the schedule associated with the
meeting).