ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] SP Agenda

  • To: "Annette Muehlberg" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] SP Agenda
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:39:23 -0400

Sorry
I missed the teleconference - I was in the air at the time.
What budget issues are still outstanding?
Jacqueline

On 11/19/06, Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx> wrote:
All,
I am trying to specify our agenda (set up in our tel conf) for each ALAC
meeting in SP - your inputs are very welcome.

Also, I would like to suggest we run through the SP ICANN schedule to
see what issues ALAC should give comment on during the meeting.

Nick, did you get a feedback by Kurt Pritz on his availability to
discuss the budget issues?

Best

Annette

--