ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[atrt-questions-2010]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

EN Translation of Input from Wei Zheng

  • To: "atrt-questions-2010@xxxxxxxxx" <atrt-questions-2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: EN Translation of Input from Wei Zheng
  • From: Marc Salvatierra <marc.salvatierra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:17:28 -0700

This comment refers to the contribution provided by Wei Zheng:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/atrt-questions-2010/msg00007.html
http://forum.icann.org/lists/atrt-questions-2010/pdflQWgGVWFLm.pdf

**To whom it may be concern:

I am an IT news journalist from China and present my personal comments and
suggestions to ATRT questions. As the Icann-issued policies pertaining to
non English speaking communities and internationalization is where I am
focusing on, please allow me to answer Q4,6,8,10 in Chinese in the presence
of Chinese translated ATRT questions on your website (pls check the
attachment). I appreciate your effort to review the input from a non-English
speaker.

Thanks

Wei Zheng

Please find attached an EN translation of Mr. Zheng's input.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index