ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] GNSO Council chair elections?

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] GNSO Council chair elections?
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:46:48 -0400

Thank you for this brief update. I think that the members of the BC really need
to be kept up to date on such topics.
What are the duties of the Vice Chair, for instance, and how will this new duty
affect the representation of the BC? I am sure that we are all interested in
supporting a BC Vice Chair for the 'house', but am not at this point clear on
how that process works, and how the preferences and interests of the members
are taken into account.