ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Board letter to GNSO wrt IRT recommendations aka Fw: [council] Board request for GNSO input on specific trademark issues in the Draft Applicant Guidebook

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Board letter to GNSO wrt IRT recommendations aka Fw: [council] Board request for GNSO input on specific trademark issues in the Draft Applicant Guidebook
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:49:40 -0400

I found that when I go to ICANN's home page, click on new gTLDs, and then go
here http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/gnso-consultations-reports-en.htm
I am able to acces the staff reports on the IPC and URS. I have no idea why it
works that way but not the other.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004

202-347-6875 (office)

202-347-6876 (fax)

202-255-6172 (cell)

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey