ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] GNSO-related meetings, Seoul

  • To: "'secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] GNSO-related meetings, Seoul
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:28:28 -0400

By what process does the BC plan to select its 3 delegates to the GNSO drafting
team on trademark protection? I would like to volunteer for one of those slots
and believe I can contribute greatly to a final outcome that protects TM
interests without abrogating the due process rights of registrants.
Quite a number of domain investors belong to the BC so I would hope that the
selection process results in a balanced delegation. Thanks
Philip S. Corwin
Partner, Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
2026635347/Office
2022556172/Cell

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey