ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] GNSO-related meetings, Seoul

  • To: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] GNSO-related meetings, Seoul
  • From: George Kirikos <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:40:31 -0400

Hi Phil,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Phil Corwin wrote:
> By what process does the BC plan to select its 3 delegates to the GNSO
> drafting team on trademark protection? I would like to volunteer for one of
> those slots and believe I can contribute greatly to a final outcome that

I was under the impression that GNSO workgroups are open to anyone. I
think if you ask Glen, she'd put you on the mailing list. I'm already
on that mailing list, see my first post at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-sti/

The only way to prevent the same bad outcome as last time is to ensure
maximum participation and transparency this time.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/