ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Message from Mike Roberts

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Message from Mike Roberts
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:47:56 +0200

Posted on behalf of Mike Roberts

Dear Colleagues -

I am heading off to Seoul today as your elected representative to the
2010 NomCom.  As noted in a previous message, I would appreciate
hearing from you with regard to both your views on how to improve the
NomCom process, as well as your suggestions for candidates to be
recruited.  I have not yet seen a message from staff with regard to
the openings to be filled, but will pass that along when I do.

I hope to talk to a number of you face to face in Seoul.

Best regards,

- Mike Roberts