ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] GNSO Participation Study

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] GNSO Participation Study
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:26:03 +0100

Dear Members
Please see below from Denise Michel. I'm having problems opening the
attached Word document. If members have similar problems I'll ask Denise to
repost
Gary
---------------------

Dear GNSO Community Members:

Policy Staff has done a high level analysis of constituency
participation and attendance in GNSO working groups using recorded
data for 11 groups from the beginning of 2008 to early September 2009.
We looked at 5 gTLD-related working groups and 6 GNSO
improvements-related working groups underway during this period.

The attached report and related spreadsheets is intended as an inquiry
to encourage further community investigation and discussion about GNSO
workload and prioritization of tasks, as well as future work processes
and structures.  It does not purport to be a scientific or rigorous
statistical examination nor does it attempt to identify hypotheses
about specific underlying causes.

We hope you find it useful and welcome any questions.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN VP Policy