ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] RE: CBUC Position Statement to PEDNR Working Group

  • To: "'Berry Cobb'" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] RE: CBUC Position Statement to PEDNR Working Group
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:58:59 -0700

Hi Berry,

Thanks for all your efforts.  I support the paper as drafted.

No, we are not working under any new rules, the policy position process is
set out in the Charter, linked from bizconst.org.  We do not typically need
to vote on position statements, as they are adopted by acclamation if no
negative comments are offered.  If you have none by 11/6, then it shall be
adopted.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh