ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Charter Ballot

  • To: BC Secretariat <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Charter Ballot
  • From: Anders Halvorsen <ahalvorsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:28:32 -0500

Dear Gary, as has been expressed by Marilyn and others previously, for those of
us here at the IGF, it is difficult to find the time to review the latest draft
in time for the voting deadline on the 15th. I have several (WITSA) members
coming in to Sharm El Sheikh in the next day, and we had hoped to complete our
review while here in Sharm. I fail to see the harm in postponing the vote by
one week and think it would be a good service to BC members if an extension can
be granted. Thanks and regards. Anders