ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Proposed draft for IRTP-B working group

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Proposed draft for IRTP-B working group
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:28:55 -0600

hi all,

Chris Chaplow, Berry Cobb and i have come up with this draft Constituency Statement for the IRTP-B working group. could you please give this a review and get any comments to me by next Wednesday? i know, not much time. but we're late on this one. that will give me time to fold your comments into the draft and recirculate it for final comments (if needed) before we submit it to the working group the following Monday.

thanks!

mikey