ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed BC Comment on Vertical Integration WorkingGroup Initial Report (to be filed 12-Aug)

  • To: "Mike O'Connor " <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Jeff Brueggeman " <jb7454@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed BC Comment on Vertical Integration WorkingGroup Initial Report (to be filed 12-Aug)
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:04:50 +0000

To all members
Steve is finalizing the BC submission. Thanks to those members who posted their
input.

It was especially helpful given the short time frame. And, to ETNO's comment on
such short time limits, we will try to identify what is out there of priority
to members.  As much as possible,  the determinant of that is member initiated.
But we will try to get a calendar reestablished.

 apologize that we all missed this one until the apparent need to clarify the
BC position arose.  It was on the Council agenda as well. But we will have to
consider what it means to have WGs where many members present individual views,
and how we then formalize the reporting back.

In the meantime, look for Steve's filing ltr today.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T