ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] RE: Vested interests - status quo - market incumbents - anti trust

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] RE: Vested interests - status quo - market incumbents - anti trust
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:51:09 -0400

Philip,

I apologize if I my comments were too strong.  That was not the intent.
Rather, I was attempting to rebut Mike R's comments, i.e., they haven't
offered any good reason why these models shouldn't be allowed.

Indeed, the topic of flaws in the WG model is very worthy of debate and
further discussion.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff