ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Informational post: Updated GNSO Council Agenda for 28 October 2010 at 20UTC

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Informational post: Updated GNSO Council Agenda for 28 October 2010 at 20UTC
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:36:33 -0400

A BC member asked me for the updated Council Agenda. To support any member
interested,it is pasted below.
I know a few members wanted to listen in. I am listening to the audio feed. The
Council is discussing the value of the prioritization exercise right now.
Provided for your information.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair