ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Webpage on ICANN Board-GAC consultaiton

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Webpage on ICANN Board-GAC consultaiton
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:06:46 -0500

bridge with toll free dial in. Another member suggested they would prefer a
short summary /with 'insights' via email from the BC team on ground.

That could be a better use of BC members in attendance, as long as we all
gather and jointly draft comments.
Let me check with the BC members who registered to see if they can commit to
drafting, or would find a call lessonerous to do.
Marilyn