ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] update from the room/ICANN/Public forum on Scorecard

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] update from the room/ICANN/Public forum on Scorecard
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:00:07 -0400

Thanks to the BC members who threw yourselves into the editing of BC comments.
Steve and Chris and I are especially appreciative that this was short notice
but essential, and we met the opportunity.
We will be talking more over the next days, as we hear what happens during the
GAC and Board's discussions.
I am asked to submit our comments in writing, so I will be cleaning up with
help from transcript.
Looking forward to seeing those of you here at Breakfast, or in the social
events tonight.
IF you have feedback, please use the list, or send to meetings@xxxxxxxxxxxx if
it is just about the meeting here.