ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Cancellation of today's meeting

  • To: "Bc GNSO list " <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Cancellation of today's meeting
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:18:16 +0000

We will not do a 1:15 pm meeting today. The purpose of the meeting was to focus
on public forum comments/ statements. Steve and I will draft  statements for
your review for the BC itself.

Second item: If any of you want to make individual statements, please introduce
yourself as your company/ speaking for my company or whatever. Because the BC's
statements are FOR the BC, we can avoid confusion by new board members if we
keep that distinction. Is that okay with all as a practice?

Steve is available as always to help with any questions re BC positions.

We (Steve and I) are recapturing the statements I made from our Monday drafted
statement on Scorecard and you wi have it this pm!

Marilyn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T