ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Policy Item for 13-Jun-2011 BC Member call: GAC comment and remaining BC priorities

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Policy Item for 13-Jun-2011 BC Member call: GAC comment and remaining BC priorities
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:56:50 -0500

regrets for today's call.

but here's a thought...

the IRTP motion deserves our support -- i note that it's not "seconded" in the
agenda.  please don't let it fail for lack of a second.   and vote for it --
it's an exact repeat of the recommendations of the working-group and represents
two years of good/hard work by the WG and the community.

see you in Singapore.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356