ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FILED: Business Constituency (BC) comment on ICANN's proposed process for Enhancing Accountability

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FILED: Business Constituency (BC) comment on ICANN's proposed process for Enhancing Accountability
  • From: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:53:47 +0000

Thanks Steve. Good work.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/Cell

Twitter: @VLawDC

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 27, 2014, at 7:42 PM, "Steve DelBianco"
<sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

We filed this comment tonight.   Added some footnotes and the text offered by
Carl Schonander of SIIA.

The BC also signed-on to the joint
statement<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-enhancing-accountability-06sep14/pdfggcThDbfOp.pdf>
 of ALAC, SSAC, ISPC, Registries, and Registrars.

This should set us up to have a unified message at ICANN's Los Angeles meeting .

—Steve