ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Re: Council voted to approve Charter for CCWG today

  • To: Gabriela Szlak <gabrielaszlak@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Re: Council voted to approve Charter for CCWG today
  • From: "Fares, David" <DFares@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:22:52 +0000

Likewise, thanks Gabi.

From: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gabriela Szlak
Sent: 13 November 2014 13:13
To: Steve DelBianco
Cc: BC List; skawaguchi@xxxxxx

All,

I wanted to publicly thank Steve and David for their support to Susan and I on
the Accountability CCWG Charter discussions on Council today and Ron as chair
of the SCI WG for his support on the SCI motion that was also adopted today at
the Council as well.

It is a pleasure to work with the support and collaboration of this amazing BC
team.

Thank you,
Gabi

Gabriela Szlak

Skype: gabrielaszlak

Twitter: @GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.