ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Results of the 2015 BC Officer Election

  • To: "Deutsch, Sarah B" <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Results of the 2015 BC Officer Election
  • From: John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:23:44 -0500

Let me offer my gratitude to all who stood and congratulations to the new
executive committee.

All our work is cut out for us, but for you the load will be a bit heavier.
The year ahead for ICANN community leadership will demand a lot yet the day
will stand pat at 24 hours.

Get enough sleep & let us know how we can help!

Cheers,

Berard

Sent from my iPhone