ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Support for the .biz contract renewal as currently drafted

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for the .biz contract renewal as currently drafted
  • From: "Brian Johnson" <bdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:41:43 -0400

.jobs supports the .biz contract renewal as currently drafted.

We believe that the terms of the proposed renewal are appropriate in
light of the business environment that the Internet has become, and
consistent with ICANN's mission to preserve the security and stability
of the DNS.

We see the proposed renewal as another prudent step in the right
direction - a direction towards a more uniform, predictable and
business-oriented relationships between ICANN and the registries.

For these reasons and others, we support the proposed renewal.

-Sincerely

Brian Johnson

Vice President and General Counsel, .jobs

www.goto.jobs