ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

DUMB DUMB idea! No is the only answer

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: DUMB DUMB idea! No is the only answer
  • From: Kerry Ng <kngenterprises@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:47:57 -0700

As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in developing the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names by the .org registry.

This could be devastating to not only myself, but to many of my friends that reply on the internet to bring in new customers.

In my opinion, this is a very dumb dumb idea.

Kerry Ng