ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Re: .biz registry contracts

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: .biz registry contracts
  • From: "Dean" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:51:01 -0700

To whom it may concern:

It looks like you are way over the line on this one. Please reconsider
allowing your scaled pricing on a per-domain basis. I see years of
litigation tied to this decision, and we will be among them. As I see it, if
it goes this way the politicians will get very involved in this decision and
the majority of the voters will push for more controls and be against it. A
real mess.

Thanks

dean