ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Maintain Level Playing Field for Internet

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Maintain Level Playing Field for Internet
  • From: Lee Haponski <lee.haponski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

As a small business owner who has worked hard and invested
both time and money developing the domain names I own (rent?),
I AM FIRMLY OPPOSED TO VARIABLE PRICING of domain names by
the .biz registry.

Monopolies are formed to serve all, not to enrich a few at
the expense of many.
Honor your chartered role by rejecting the variable pricing
model in favor of keeping the internet free and fair.

Lee Little