ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

PROPSED CHANGES IN THE .BIZ TLD

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: PROPSED CHANGES IN THE .BIZ TLD
  • From: "::Dr Richard Lundquist::" <mediameg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:33:25 -0700

I am a business owner and am VERY concerned that your changes will price us
out of business.  Things are reasonable and work well right now.  I cannot
believe you would make changes in what is NOT BROKEN and cause massive
destruction to so many of us who use domains on the PUBLIC internet...and
all just to satisfy corporate greed.

Please DO NOT change the .biz system.

Dr. Richard Lundquist