ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

very bad idea i do not agree with this.

  • Subject: very bad idea i do not agree with this.
  • From: "Kelly Brezovski" <kelly.brezovski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:39:27 -0700

Wow, I don't know how some people can sleep at night thinking this is a good
idea.  Someone can take a average domain and turn it into a huge site and
the you could charge through the nose for them to continue to use their
name? It doesn't make sense to me and I very much disagree with this money
grabbing technique.

Kelly Brezovski