ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

NO variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO variable pricing
  • From: "Mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:54:24 -0400

I'm adamantly opposed to the variable pricing proposal for re-registration of
domain names. This would make the cost of Internet business very expensive for
some, and prohibitive for others. The current system of affordable, reasonably
priced domains works very well, and I don't see ANY need for this idiotic
proposal.

Sincerely,

Michael Lavell
Brooklyn, NY