ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

opposed to variable pricing for domain names

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: opposed to variable pricing for domain names
  • From: "Gordon Delo" <gdelo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:09:55 -0400

I own a small business and my domain names represent a considerable investment
to me.  I am absolutely opposed to the variable pricing of domain names by the
.org, .biz and .info registry.  (Or, for that part, any other domain in the
future.)

A change to the variable pricing method for domain names has the potential to
be disastrous for anyone with domain names.  Since there is no benefit to small
businesses in such a change I urge you to abandon any plans to bring about such
an unwelcome change.

Gordon Delo