ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Comments from the Arabic team for domain names

  • To: "'Ibaa Oueichek'" <oueichek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Comments from the Arabic team for domain names
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:04:58 +1000 (EST)

Dr Oueichek,

Thank you for your input. I will respond to the specific points you have
raised as soon as possible.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.