ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Linguistic Experts Committee

  • To: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Linguistic Experts Committee
  • From: "mcliang" <mcliang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:20:25 +0800

Chris & All:

After reading the documnet, it becomes clear to me. I support the idea of
Linguistic Experts Committee. This could allow the ICANN process in approving a
delegation and redegation of ccTLD almost intact. The important thing is that
we need to define the function of the Linguistic Experts Committee. The
Linguistic Experts Committee might also be able to help the applicants, IANA
and the board of ICANN to identify some list of strings that might become cause
phising problem.

MCL

On Fri, 9 May 2008 22:58:35 +1000 (EST), Chris Disspain wrote
> All,

> Attached are some notes that Bart and I have prepared looking at the
> Linguistic Committee idea. Hopefully they will be useful for our discussions
> on Monday.

> Cheers,

> Chris Disspain

> CEO - auDA

> Australia's Domain Name Administrator

> ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx

> www.auda.org.au

> Important Notice - This email may contain information which is confidential
> and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
> addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
> disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
> mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Please
> consider the environment before printing this email.

Ming-Cheng Liang
02-23411313 ext. 101
0931779936