ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] IDNs

  • To: <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:06:05 +1000 (EST)

All,

Following the teleconference, for clarity, this is what we agreed:

a)     Bart and I will work on a 'final' version of the methodology report
b)     In respect to Principle E and the possibility of an objection
process, the report will reflect the consensus as we understand it.
However, at least 2 members of the WG feel that Principle E should be
amended and that there should be an objection process. Those who feel that
way may, if they wish, provide text setting out their position and this
will be included in the report.
c)     We agreed that the LEAP text will be included for now.
d)     We agreed that when the WG publishes the report (on or around 10
June) it will state that we are still discussing some aspects, that we
will be meeting face to face on 21 June and we may make amendments.

If I have missed anything please let me know.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.