ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

RE: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs

  • To: "'Hong Xue'" <hongxueipr@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Chris Disspain'" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs
  • From: "Jonathan Shea" <jonathan.shea@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:51:48 +0800

Dear Chris,

I agree with Hong's comment.  Saturday is very difficult for some of us.

Best regards,
Jonathan Shea
Chief Executive Officer
HKIRC / HKDNR
Ph: +852 2319 3821
Fax: +852 2319 0626
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete this e-mail entirely.  You must not retain, copy, distribute
or use this e-mail for any other purpose not intended by this email or
disclose any of its content to others.  The recipient should check the email
and attachment for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no