ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

RE: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs

  • To: <jonathan.shea@xxxxxxxx>, "'Hong Xue'" <hongxueipr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:53:50 +1000 (EST)

True. However, since the GAC is meeting all day on Sunday it will not be
possible for the IDNC WG to meet then.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.