ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Version 4

  • To: "hotta@xxxxxxxxxx" <hotta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Version 4
  • From: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:23:48 -0700

Hiro,
Included is the redlined version 0.3 so you can follow what has been going on.
BArt

On 6/22/08 6:52 PM, "HiroHOTTA" <hotta@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bart,

... and one question.

Which is the original version these red-lines are given to?

I'm trying to track only the red-lined portions, but it seems
there are several non-red-lined portions that have been
amended from the "Published for Comment" version.

Hiro

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:31:21 +0900