ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] IDNC WG

  • To: <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNC WG
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:02:25 +1000 (EST)

All,

It looks at this stage that the GAC and ccNSO council are likely to
resolve positively regarding the report. If that is the case then I wonder
if we really do need to meet tomorrow at 8 am rather than complete our
task by email.

Our only remaining talk will be to take the acceptance of the document by
the GAC and ccNSO and send the report to the ICANN Board together with a
note of the resolutions of the ccNSO and GAC. This is pursuant to the
charter.

Are we simply able to agree by email that Young Eum and Manal (as joint
chairs) do that?

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.