ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15]

Public Comments Submission for CCWG-Accountability Proposal from Public Knowledge

  • To: comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Public Comments Submission for CCWG-Accountability Proposal from Public Knowledge
  • From: Melanie Penagos <melanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:44:54 -0400

Dear CCWG-Accountability,

Attached please find our comments regarding the Cross Community Working
Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability 2nd Draft Report (Work Stream 1), on
behalf of Public Knowledge. We thank you very much for this opportunity to
submit our input and help shape ICANN's accountability process.

Kind regards,

Melanie Penagos and Carolina Rossini

--
*Melanie Penagos*