ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

Do not raise .com renewal fees

  • To: "comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Do not raise .com renewal fees
  • From: Johnny <bones01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:54:15 -0400

Hi

Please please listen to us domaineers who drive sales and values for
premium domains. Folks like us own thousands of domains .coms and we can
not be hit like this on renewal fees.  We must get this right and out a cap
on it before it gets out of control and starts messing with the market.

Regards,

Johnny Freeman