ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

please block this change

  • To: <comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: please block this change
  • From: "Suzanne Aubertin" <aubertin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:32:29 -0400

Hi,

I am a budding IMer, otr at least am in the process of becoming one, and
have just registered a few sites, and I have a few more due for renewal that
I finally decided to do something with. I only buy .com sites. So this
increase would virtually cut short right from the start any aspiration I
ever had at making such a site work and be profitable, because I sure do not
have the funds to cover ginormous increases - if I had, I would simply not
have to go through the process at all, right? Anyway, just to say that some
increase may be acceptable I guess, but a strict control has to be kept for
sure, or else it will become impossible for anyone to get started.
Autoregulation has never worked anywhere.

Thank you for reading.

Suzanne Aubertin

Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada

Aubertin@xxxxxxxxxxxx