ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

Price increase

  • To: comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Price increase
  • From: "Aaron Kuroiwa: Le Tutor" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:23:47 -0700

To the directors of ICANN,

I strongly urge you to consider the impact the proposed price increase of
double the current fees.  This would have a significant impact on my
business. I am a small business owner and not a domainer.  Yet, I own 200
domains.  Which may be a small portfolio but still is a siginficant
investment for myself each year.  I would need to significantly reduce the
number of domains I own and release many of my domains at their renewal.

I urge you to consider the impact of the price increase on small businesses
that are already struggling in todays economy.

Respectfully,

Aaron Kuroiwa
Le Tutor Language School

1550 S Alma School Rd #101