ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-com-amendment-30jun16]

Do NOT Raise the Price of .COM

  • To: comments-com-amendment-30jun16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Do NOT Raise the Price of .COM
  • From: Mgon <mgon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 18:22:40 -0400

Pricing for the .COM TLD extension cannot afford to be increased. There is
too much competition now.

A price increase for .COM will result in a significant reduction in the
amount of .COM domains I renew. I will invest more in other domain
extensions if the price for .COM goes up.

The price is just fine where it is now.
Don't let greed ruin everything for everyone.

This is a firm NO vote.
A price increase is not acceptable.

Thank you.