ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-expected-standards-revisions-16may16]

Comments

  • To: "comments-expected-standards-revisions-16may16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-expected-standards-revisions-16may16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: Luc SEUFER <lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 13:25:35 +0000

Hello,

Writing as an individual who attended a few meetings and not as a
representative of my employer.

The proposed modification seems to fit its purpose. Nonetheless, I feel that
the definition of harassement should be limited to unwelcome hostile and wilful
intimidating behaviors. The participants background and culture being so
diverse they are bound to from time to time clash unintentionally. Adding such
safeguard should avoid the escalation of simple misunderstandings.

Communication between particpants – directly or via the ombudsman – is key, we
should not increase red tape but encourage common sense.

Luc Seufer

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.