ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-expected-standards-revisions-16may16]

Revision to Expected Standars of Behaviors

  • To: comments-expected-standards-revisions-16may16@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Revision to Expected Standars of Behaviors
  • From: Ricardo Holmquist <rihogris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:42:30 -0400

Hi,
in the proposed text, there is a red text, that I'm guessing is the new
addition, For the first two lines of this paragraph I suggest a change,
instead of:

Respect all members of the ICANN community equally and behave according to
professional standards and demonstrate appropriate behavior.

By:
Behave according to professional standards and demonstrate appropriate
behavior, respecting all members of the ICANN community.

kind regards

Ricardo Holmquist
ISOC Venezuela