ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17]

Re: RrSG comment on the GNSO Report on IGO/INGO Curative Rights

  • To: comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RrSG comment on the GNSO Report on IGO/INGO Curative Rights
  • From: Zoe Bonython <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:50:40 +0100

Hello again,

Yesterday I submitted a comment on behalf of the RrSG and today we discovered
that some edits sent to our distribution list were not delivered due to
technical errors.  Therefore we’re having to submit the attached ‘version 2’ of
the RrSG comment and hope that you will accept this in place of yesterday’s
submission.

I’d much appreciate if you could let me know if it is NOT possible to accept
this version as the official comment from RrSG.

Kind regards,

Zoe Bonython
RrSG Secretariat