ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Re: Please respect my privacy.

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Please respect my privacy.
  • From: Heather Renfroe <hmwrenfroe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:45:18 -0400

Dear ICANN,

Please don't take away my ability to keep my personal WHOIS registration
information private. I currently enjoy owning several domains; I also enjoy
not having my physically abusive ex-husband show up at my door. I urge you
to consider the implications of handing my home address over to anyone who
makes a complaint, without requiring a court order.