ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN, stop being a puppet of corporate interests

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN, stop being a puppet of corporate interests
  • From: Andre Viol <delveneto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:38:27 -0400

It is not in the public interest to ban private registration for domains.
It is only of the Corporate interests so that they can harass innocent
people more easily. Please ICANN, stand by our side, the public side, not
the US of Corporate America. I have 5 domains, all of them are private,
none of them are doing anything illegal, still I want my privacy, I don't
want my name, full address and phone number known to everyone. Robots would
get my address, I would get more robocalls, I would get more trashy mail in
my mailbox, there is nothing good for me in your proposal. I just want my
privacy, as I am entitled, and you should not ruin it. Thank you.