ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please keep private WHOIS information as is, private.

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please keep private WHOIS information as is, private.
  • From: "Alex Lynn" <alexl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:16:26 +0800

As a citizen of Australia, and as a IT professional, I am utterly
utterly appalled at the nationalistic and draconian laws that have
recently passed slowly eroding the privacy of internet users of
Australia.

I feel it part of my duty as an educated professional to assist in the
protection of our online privacy.

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due
process.

Thank you for reading my response.
Alex.L.