ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Anon important

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Anon important
  • From: emily.medizaday@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:36:49 +1000

I would like to provide my comments on this topic. I'm working on an anonymous
arts based project where the artist (founder) of the project wishes to remain
anonymous in the spirit of the project & message she is trying to share.

I manage different aspects of the project and registered her domain name on her
behalf. I wish for my details to remain private. I do not want people & the
media to try to give me credit for the project or believe I am the one behind
the project when this is in fact not true. For this purpose I propose that the
anonymous factor is not abolished.

I can understand wanting to act quickly on copyright infringement and that's
fair enough. But in many other circumstances including my own it would be a
disaster.

Thanks.

Emily

Sent from my iPhone